1) TRANSLATION, PUBLISHING AND DISTRIBUTION OF DOCUMENTS (Guidance Documents and Directives)
Documents to be translated into Turkish
- Guide to Application of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC” encompassing amendment to Directive 2006/42/EC by Regulation (EC) No 569/2009 and Regulation (EC) No 765/2008)
- Yeni Mavi Kitap (The ‘Blue Guide’ on the implementation of EU products rules 2016)
- Consumer Product Safety in Europe - Corrective Action Guide)
- Frequently Asked Questions on EU Regulation 2016/1628)
- Machinery Guidance Note on the UK Regulations (A sample guideline on Market Surveillance Procedures of a member country regarding the implementation of Machinery Directive (200642EC) and its standards
- Best Practices in Market Surveillance A Prosafe Project
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2017/654
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2017/655
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2017/656
Documents to be printed
- Guide to Application of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC” encompassing amendment to Directive 2006/42/EC by Regulation (EC) No 569/2009 and Regulation (EC) No 765/2008
- The 'Blue Guide' on the implementation of EU products rules 2016
The training programmes will be covered under 9 headings:
- TS EN ISO/IEC 17020 (Conformity Assessment-Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection)
- TS EN ISO/IEC 17021-1 (Conformity Assessment-Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems-Part 1: Requirements)
- ISO/IEC 17025 (General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories)
- TS EN ISO/IEC 17065 (Conformity Assessment-Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services)
- Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery
- Annex I and IV of the Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery
- Regulation 2000/14/EC of 8 May 2000 on the Approximation of the Laws of the Member States Relating to the Noise Emission in the Environment by Equipment for Use Outdoors.
- Directive (EU) 2016/1628 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 September 2016 on requirements relating to gaseous and particulate pollutant emission limits and type-approval for internal combustion engines for non-road mobile machinery, amending Regulations (EU) No 1024/2012 and (EU) No 167/2013, and amending and repealing Directive 97/68/EC
- Occupational Health and Safety for Dangerous Premises
17020, 17021, 17025, 17065 standarts
Annex I ve IV
OHS for Dangerous Premises
All training content have been prepared and presented to the Beneficiary for their approvals.
There will be 4 groups for each of the five training programmes, each group being 30-35 participants, adding to 130 participants for each programme. That is each programme will be repeated 4 times. Final participant man/days will be 650.
Eğitimlerin ardından yine Ankara’da, 160 kişinin katılımıyla 4 yıldızlı bir otelde her biri 2’şer gün sürecek 4 adet atölye çalışması düzenlenecektir. Düzenlecek atölye çalışmalarının yapılacağı yer ve tarihi yine Sanayi ve Teknoloji Bakanlığı onayıyla belirlenecek ve her bir atölye çalışması eğitimler de olduğu gibi web sitesine ve Ulusal Makine Bilgilendirme Portalına yüklenecektir.
4) STUDY VISITS
1.Study Visit – England - 22-26.07.2019
During the UK Study Visit, Mecalac, Perkins, JCB and CEA were visited and good practice aspects were examined on site.
2. Study Visit - Sweden - 16-20.09.2019
During the Swedish Study Visit, Swedish Work Environment Authority, Teknikföretagen, Steelwrist, Volvo Construction Equipment, Husqvarna Company, Rise Research Institute, SMP were visited and good practice aspects were examined on site.
5) INTRODUCTORY FILMS
Within the scope of the project, 3 short introductory films are planned to be made. Each of these promotional films will be prepared in the form of animation and 100-120 seconds, informative about Machine, Sound and Noise Directives.
6) NATIONAL MACHINARY KNOWLEDGE PORTAL (NMKP)
Activities carried out within the scope of the project, presentations of the trainings, videos, pre- / post-training evaluation questionnaires, feedback surveys related to the trainings, Machinery, Sound and Noise Directives within the scope of the project will be uploaded to this portal and thus the sustainability of the project will be ensured. A dictionary database will also be created in the Portal.